New! Letter to Delaware State Police and State Attorney General from A Voice for Men – August 27, 2012
Comment: “Mr. Smith has been subjected to 13 false allegations. 5 of them were so frivolous they did not result in arrests. Of the 8 that resulted in arrests, not a single one has been substantiated and more than one has been shown to be clearly fraudulent.
This latest outrage is worst of all because even though he’s on a “probation” without a conviction, wearing an ankle bracelet that tracks his every movement, shows he was nowhere near where this latest phony “threatening note” was left, he’s being verbally abused by Delaware State Police officers anyway.” — DS
After suing the DE state police for allowing the false allegations to continue, (10 false allegations and 8 wrongful arrests so far), Gordon Smith was falsely accused of domestic violence and arrested July 28 and August 20!)
Gordon is free, but he is facing yet another trial. And worst of all, he’s being kept from his sons by a bogus restraining order.
Please call or email Deputy Attorney General Kent Haltom and ask that he drop the charges against Gordon immediately. Request that he arrest Gordon’s serial false accuser instead.
Deputy Attorney General Kent Haltom
A Voice for Men article: Injustice in Delaware
- March 3, 2012 Letter: The proof of the crime and the cover-up
- March 19, 2012 Letter: Formal Request For Investigation
- March 22, 2012 Letter: Chronological Proof Regarding DSP Detective’s Actions
- June 19, 2012 Letter: I, Gordon Smith, A Crime Victim, Provide Further Evidence To The DSP
- GORDON SMITH vs DE STATE POLICE, STEPHEN FAUSEY, JUSTIN GALLOWAY, WILLIAM MILLER, GUY SAPP, DE FAMILY COURT
- Witness Statement re: Gordon Smith, Mandatory Arrest, July 28
- Police reports
- Chip-in (You can donate to Gordon’s legal fund.)